About LuxCraft Poly Furniture
A Maintenance-Free & Eco-Friendly Product
No trees are killed making your new poly outdoor patio furniture! The high density raw material utilized in poly lumber is derived from post-consumer bottle waste such as milk jugs and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% HDPE. It is then melted down and formed into rigid board stock material; the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled post-consumer waste by weight.
Reuse. Recycle. Relax!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- No maintenance such as painting, scraping, or replacing.
- Termite resistant.
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot.
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Will not weather from natural elements.
- U.V. stabilized (fade-proof).
- Does not absorb excess heat or cold.
- Unlike wooden patio furniture, poly does not absorb liquids such as spills or rain.
- Can be used with or without cushions.
- Assembled with stainless steel hardware.
- Chairs, gliders, and swings are reinforced with aluminum angle braces.
- It's sturdy - polywood plastic furniture is not flimsy "supermarket" quality plastic furniture. It looks & feels solid & heavy.
- Made from recycled plastic, it's eco-friendly.
- Our poly furniture is Amish-built, made in USA.
The LuxCraft Difference
CUSTOMER SERVICE Our customer service and sales team is always on-hand to answer questions or assist with orders. We believe the key to good business is a personal relationship with customers, and we strive to achieve that with every interaction.
LIFETIME WARRANTY LuxCraft furniture comes with a residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty covering any defective product or part. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your new backyard oasis.
QUALITY Why choose LuxCraft outdoor furniture? Quality is our highest priority, and it shows in the furniture we handcraft for you. We’re constantly reevaluating product designs to ensure you’re receiving nothing but the best.
MADE IN THE USA LuxCraft products are made right here in America (Ohio to be exact) by skilled craftsmen in our 56,000 square foot shop. Each product is hand-crafted and inspected before it’s allowed to leave the shop.
STAINLES STEEL FASTENERS All LuxCraft products are assembled with stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come with very little maintenance.
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY With 60,000 square feet of warehouse space, we stock over 30,000 items for immediate pick-up or shipment year round. Time is precious, why spend it waiting? At LuxCraft, we work hard to anticipate what you need before you need it—no waiting necessary.
Quality is our number one goal! What makes LuxCraft so much better? We reinforce our swings, gliders, and benches with aluminum angle braces. All furniture is assembled with stainless steel screws. Poly glider arms are used for a stronger, smoother glide. Swings come with a heavy-duty chain rated at 800lbs per side. Be sure to look for the LuxCraft plate on our furniture!
Caring for Your Poly Furniture
It's easy to clean - poly furniture can be lightly cleaned with soap and water. Heavy cleaning is possible with a power washer if needed. Color thoroughly penetrates the poly "wood", so if your poly gets scratched, use some brass wool and rub it over the scratch. NOTE: Don't use steel wool as it can leave steel flakes in your poly that will rust.