|Available in Wood||$6,446|
|• Wood Dimensions 25' L x 18' W|
|Shown in Poly*||$8,352|
|• Poly Dimensions 27' L x 18' W|
|• Wood or Poly Deck Height 5' & 7'|
|• Wood or Poly Swing Height 8'|
|• Approximate Play Area 34' L x 28' W|
Poly #310 Playset
- The Poly Watch Tower is made from Organic Treated Wood and coated with low-maintenance and splinter free Poly.
- Our Single & Mini Canopies are designed to withstand harsh wind: it is made from a high quality tear-resistant material, with brass grommets every 8 inches.
- Monkey Bar Climber with powder-coated rungs offers lots of climbing fun for the monkeys in your family.
- The Eagle's Nest sets over our Monkey Bar Climber creating a secondary level similating a 7' Deck Height for more Sliding Fun!
- 4 Position Easy Ride Attachment Beam is built for years of safe and fun family times.
- Give your children another way to swing with a Vinyl Tire Swing.
- 2 Sling Swings offer a comfortable seat with a soft grip on the chains so as not to pinch tender hands.
- Friends and siblings can enjoy a ride together on the Horse Glider.
- An extra woosh of excitement with a 10' Scoop Wave Slide and our 14' Scoop Wave Slide.
- Tackle a challenging route to the tower with on the 5' Rock Climb.
- A pair of Hand Rails added to the Entrance Ladder for a safer climb to the tower.
- A Steering Wheel, Superscope, and Binoculars encourage imaginations to soar.
- Keep dirt and animals out of your sandboxes when it's not in use with a Sandbox Cover, which feature a weighted hem to ensure it stays in place.
- 3 Flags for an extra splash of color.
Wood #310 Playset (Not Pictured)
- The Wood Watch Tower is manufactured from #1 Grade Yellow Pine with milled smooth surfaces and rounded corners to help protect your children's hands and arms from splinters and abrasions.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY | TWENTY YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Specified Components) Five Year Limited Warranty: Hershberger Lawn Structures, Ltd., 8990 SR 39, Millersburg, Ohio 44654, hereinafter the Company, warrants to the original purchaser its Play Mor Poly Swing Sets to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of sale. Twenty Year Limited Warranty: The Company warrants to the original purchaser (1) all Woodguard wooden components against damage caused by termites and fungal decay and (2) its metal braces, Play Mor Scoop Wave Slides, and Play Mor Baby Swings to be free from defects in material and workmanship for twenty years after the original purchase date. General Provisions Applicable to Both Warranties: “Defects" do not include: surface rust on metal parts and chains; mold growth; fading or any other deterioration of the poly coating; poly coated parts that have been cut, punctured or otherwise breached; fading of colors on unit components and therefore such conditions are not covered by these warranties. Our obligation under these warranties is expressly limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any parts of the warranted item found by us to be defective in material or workmanship. The Company's obligation under these warranties shall not include any transportation charges, cost of installation, nor any liability for special, indirect or consequential damage or delay, whether arising in contract, in tort, under warranty, or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The Company shall not be held liable under warranty for damage arising from transport, vandalism, or improper handling and storage at the site of any dealer or reseller prior to installation. Any improper use or abuse of the warranted item shall void this warranty. This limited warranty extends only to items used for personal, household or residential use, and not to public, commercial or other use. The Company makes no other warranty, expressed or implied. The Company makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose beyond the term of the express warranty; however, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this exclusion may not apply to you. No employee or representative is authorized to change this warranty in any way or grant any other warranty on behalf of the Company. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.