|Available in Wood||$8,353|
|• Wood Dimensions 25.5' L x 20' W|
|Shown in Poly*||$9,879|
|• Poly Dimensions 27.5' L x 20' W|
|• Wood or Poly Deck Heights 5' & 7'|
|• Wood or Poly Swing Height 10'|
|• Approximate Play Area 34' L x 30' W
Poly #549 Playset
- The Poly Deluxe Sky Tower is made from Organic Treated Wood and coated with low-maintenance and splinter free Poly.
- A Double Canopy Roof designed to withstand harsh wind: it is made from a high quality tear-resistant material, with brass grommets every 8 inches
- The Picnic Table Kit is a great place to enjoy a sisters' tea party or family picnic in your own backyard.
- The 4 Position High Ride Attachment Beam is built for years of safe and fun family times.
- 2 Sling Swings offer a comfortable seat with a soft grip on the chains so as not to pinch tender hands.
- Friends and siblings can enjoy a ride together on the Horse Glider.
- Let your little ones enjoy a safe ride before they know how to hang on themselves with our Baby Swing.
- An extra woosh of excitement with a 5' Side Winder Slide and 14' Scoop Wave Slide.
- Our 12' Gang Plank has a double rope railing and safety treads to provide a safe walkway up to the tower.
- Tackle a challenging route into the tower with the 7' Rock Climb.
- Be on Call with our Fireman's Pole for a quick getaway!
- Keep dirt and animals out of your sandbox when it's not in use with a Sandbox Cover, which features a weighted hem to ensure it stays in place.
- A Steering Wheel, Super Scope, and pair of Binoculars encourage imaginations to soar.
- 3 Flags for an extra splash of color.
Wood #549 Playset (Not Pictured)
- The Wood Deluxe Sky Tower is manufactured from #1 Grade Treated Yellow Pine with milled smooth surfaces and rounded corners to help protect your children's hands and arms from splinters and abrasions.
- Age Appeal: 2-14
- Play Capacity: 1–14 children
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY | TWENTY YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Specified Components) Five Year Limited Warranty: Hershberger Lawn Structures, Ltd., 8990 SR 39, Millersburg, Ohio 44654, hereinafter the Company, warrants to the original purchaser its Play Mor Poly Swing Sets to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of sale. Twenty Year Limited Warranty: The Company warrants to the original purchaser (1) all Woodguard wooden components against damage caused by termites and fungal decay and (2) its metal braces, Play Mor Scoop Wave Slides, and Play Mor Baby Swings to be free from defects in material and workmanship for twenty years after the original purchase date. General Provisions Applicable to Both Warranties: “Defects" do not include: surface rust on metal parts and chains; mold growth; fading or any other deterioration of the poly coating; poly coated parts that have been cut, punctured or otherwise breached; fading of colors on unit components and therefore such conditions are not covered by these warranties. Our obligation under these warranties is expressly limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any parts of the warranted item found by us to be defective in material or workmanship. The Company's obligation under these warranties shall not include any transportation charges, cost of installation, nor any liability for special, indirect or consequential damage or delay, whether arising in contract, in tort, under warranty, or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The Company shall not be held liable under warranty for damage arising from transport, vandalism, or improper handling and storage at the site of any dealer or reseller prior to installation. Any improper use or abuse of the warranted item shall void this warranty. This limited warranty extends only to items used for personal, household or residential use, and not to public, commercial or other use. The Company makes no other warranty, expressed or implied. The Company makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose beyond the term of the express warranty; however, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this exclusion may not apply to you. No employee or representative is authorized to change this warranty in any way or grant any other warranty on behalf of the Company. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.