When your children board the S.S. Discovery, they will discover amazing adventure and fun. Watch them climb the Ladder or run up the Gang Planks to the main deck where they can search through the Telescopes for new lands, or use the ship's wheel to guide their vessel. As they play and pretend, they will discover their imaginations: adventures aboard a Pirate Ship, Noah's Ark, or simply relaxing on a beautiful yacht.
- The Voyager Yacht is made from #1 Grade Treated Yellow Pine. A smooth surfaces and rounded corners helps to protect your children's hands and arms from splinters and abrasions. Includes Ship's Wheel and 5 Flags
- A weather-resistant Single Canopy helps protect part of your tower from rain and the sun’s UV rays, and also makes a little shade for your energetic youngsters.
- A 3 Position Easy Ride Attachment Beam is built for years of safe and fun family times.
- Some upside-down fun can be enjoyed with our Trapeze With Rings.
- Two Sling Swings offer a comfortable seat with a soft grip on the chains so as not to pinch tender hands.
- Friends and siblings can enjoy a ride together on the Horse Glider.
- An extra woosh of excitment with a 10' Scoop Wave Slide.
- Our 10' Gang Plank has a double rope railing and wooden safety treads to provide a safe walkway up to the tower.
- A Ship's Wheel and two Super Scopes encourage imaginations to soar.
- The Child's Round Table and Chairs is the perfect place for children to draw, play games, or have a picnic.
- Hand Rails added to the 4' Ladder for a safer climb to the tower or you can take the challenging route with our 4' Cargo Net.
- 29' L x 19' W
- 4' and 5' Floor Height
- 8' Swing Height
FIVE YEAR LIMITED | WARRANTY TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Specified Components) Five Year Limited Warranty: Hershberger Lawn Structures, Ltd., 8990 SR 39, Millersburg, Ohio 44654, hereinafter the Company, warrants to the original purchaser its Play Mor Swing Sets to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of sale. Ten Year Limited Warranty: The Company warrants to the original purchaser (1) all treated yellow pine wooden components against damage caused by termites and fungal decay and (2) its metal braces, Play Mor Scoop Wave Slides, and Play Mor Baby Swings to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years after the original purchase date. General Provisions Applicable to Both Warranties: “Defects" do not include surface rust on metal parts and chains; surface checking and cracking on wood which does not affect the structural integrity of the Swing Set; mold growth; fading, peeling, blistering, or any other deterioration of the factory coating application; or fading of colors on unit components and therefore such conditions are not covered by these warranties. Our obligation under these warranties is expressly limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any parts of the warranted item found by us to be defective in material or workmanship. The Company's obligation under these warranties shall not include any transportation charges, cost of installation, nor any liability for special, indirect or consequential damage or delay, whether arising in contract, in tort, under warranty, or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The Company shall not be held liable under warranty for damage arising from transport, vandalism, or improper handling and storage at the site of any dealer or reseller prior to installation. Any improper use or abuse of the warranted item shall void this warranty. This limited warranty extends only to items used for personal, household or residential use, and not to public, commercial or other use. The Company makes no other warranty, expressed or implied. The Company makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose beyond the term of the express warranty; however, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this exclusion may not apply to you. No employee or representative is authorized to change this warranty in any way or grant any other warranty on behalf of the Company. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, And you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.